- Proven Experienced in Software Development and understand of the Software Engineering processes.
- Able to learn new technologies and tools fast and research solutions for specific problems.
- Working knowledge of build tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Git, Batch script.
- Basic understanding of Agile concepts, DevOps, Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Able to design & implement CI/CD pipeline and familiar with DevOps tools & configuration such as Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, Jira, etc.
- Able to design software architecture in all aspects such as networking, security, HA, storage & backup, containerization, etc.
- Experience with Container (Docker) and its orchestration such as Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.
- Collaborate with different teams to adopt DevOps practices and achieve CI / CD / CT outcomes
- Design and build DevOps tools to enable automation and agile implementation in software development
- Define software deployment approaches and environment promotion strategy
- Craft and manage automation pipelines for software build and releases
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Participate in incident triage and help in relevant issue troubleshooting
- Setup and Control System Architecture
Address : 92/5, Floor 2, Sathorn Thani 2 Building, North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (+66)2-109-9686
Mobile : (+66)95-974-4545
E-mail : [email protected]
MON - FRI: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
July 21, 2021